Saturday, February 10, 2007

young love.

I can't recall being super obnoxious in public when I was in high school. I was always the one telling (you-know-who) to shut up and calm down. (Unless I was pissed and making a scene, of course...). But I'm sure I was lame and annoying, and older people probably stood behind me and mocked me, etc. etc.

The Shins concert last night was awesome ... except for all the babies standing around me. Ugly chick and her boyfriend made out through the entire concert. And bumped into me while doing it. I feel molested.

Ben Folds @ Summerfest '05 ... wasn't the greatest show ... and chick and her boyfriend were making out the whole time, rubbing up against each other like they were on some drug and thought they were naked in the basement at their parents' house ... And molesting me at the same time.

Since when are concerts about dry-humping the guy/girl you think you're going to spend the rest of your life with but is really going to break your heart in a few weeks?

There should be a rule. No fuckers at concerts. (Excuse my language)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oof yea, nobody should be paying that much money to make-out in public!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home