Tuesday, October 03, 2006

track 3.

architecture 390: not a fun class.

we have been talking a lot about goals and (as if we are still in Dixon's PRIDE program) are supposed to set measurable goals for the purpose of investigating our design process ... blah blah blah

however, all this "goals" discussing has inspired me to apply them to not only my career but, in general, my life.

setting these goals will result in lists, ie: places to go, things to do/accomplish; they will be in random order other than priority-based. somewhat like those "do this before you're 30" type lists. however, i don't want to limit myself to 30. life does not end at 30 (or at least not expectedly in most cases).
here starts my life.

Things to Do
1. Write a book.
2. Make a CD. of myself. not a mix CD. i have done that.
3. Get over Jon.
4. Graduate College.
5. Go to grad school.
6. Document the world via photography. for this, I will need to go to lots of places. that is another list.
7. Get married. Preferably on a boat. to someone I love. who is not ugly.
8. Be in a band. with Kim.
9. Design a kick-ass building. that gets built. i have already designed cool things. but they aren't built.
10. Have a penis for a day.
11. Retract #10. it might make Jerica uncomfortable.

Places to Go
1. England
2. Japan
3. Brazil
4. Africa. specifically that place I can't name at the moment.
5. Austrailia
6. Spain
7. France
8. Scotland
9. Ireland
10. Italy

United States
1. New York (soon to be accomplished)
2. Washington DC
3. Colorado
4. Seatle

People to Meet
1. My husband. hahaha.
2. Eliot Smith. but he is dead.
3. People who I have not yet met who will fulfill an absense in my life. or who will just rock my socks off.
4. Loralee's husband. Tyler.

People to See Again
1. Loralee

to be continued...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerica said...

That place in Africa is called "Darfur".

And the people there probably don't have penises, because they make me uncomfortable.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

noo there is another place in africa, one where the people came to ridgewood and talked to us. i think it sounded like cocomo.

you are lucky - i don't have a penis either. woot!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yesss! Come thanksgiving, you will have fulfilled #8 of things to do... good luck on getting a penis for a day.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

cameroooooon

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home