Monday, October 30, 2006

stinky feet.

Group projects.

Nothing but disaster.

I am currently involved in at least 4 group projects in 3 of my 4 classes at UWM. They have all caused nothing but trouble. Stress. Anger. Hair-ripping-out. Way too much venting for one person.

Especially my studio. We are building a group model. We have divided the model into sections and everyone is responsible for a portion of something. Except I have been put in ANOTHER group and assigned to work on a part with JB - the FRENCH kid who doesn't understand english, doesn't have a phone number so I can NOT get ahold of him, and works in his dorm room instead of in studio.

Am I expected to sit in my studio all day and night until he shows up so we can collaborate?

No. I worked on what I could and now expect him to do the rest.

But, of course, the ARROGANT, JUDGEMENTAL, IGNORANT ASSHOLES blame me. ME.

ALWAYS ME.

We are also working a booklet of all of our work throughout the semester thus far.

Again, in pairs.

My partner is awesome. Nick. But he was gone this weekend, so I finished all the graphics of our portion of the booklet, and he is working out the text (there is minimal text, which is technically being provided from each individual in the group).

I finished the graphics at 3pm yesturday. The booklet has to be completed this evening. I think I did my part.

Every student also needs to write 100 words about each of the 4 excercises we've worked on. I was the first to write and distribute (via email) these 400 words.

Just now I get an email from Josh mother-fing Lowe (asshole #1) with my name on the list of those who still have not written these summaries.

WHAT!!!

I was the one who sent an email at 2:00 yesturday reminding everyone to do it!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so frustrated.

so pissed.

soooooooo gonna kill something. like the mouse in my kitchen.
can i please say fuck now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon J. Brown said...

Stinky feet stink

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home